Monday, November 15, 2010

Japan Part Two - Kyoto

After spending a couple of days in Tokyo, we made our way south to Kyoto.
I only want to travel on things that have 'bullet' in the description.





We couldn't take any pictures inside of this 'castle', but it was very cool.  I felt like Tom Cruise in 'The Last Samurai', only less crazy and taller.
Sakeeeeeeeeee
Look how excited the lower half of Becky's face is!
Pagoda.  Tallest in Japan.  Guess who just checked something off his bucket list?

Emily, Becky, and Erin.

Howdy.  I like to spread Aggie spirit to the world when I travel.

This picture deserves to be clicked on to get a better look.  The girls in the first row got VERY excited when I took out the camera.  Stupidly, I did not go and get in this picture.  My biggest regret of the trip.
Lots of Japanese tourists here.  Lots of school groups.  Lots of English practice.
PLEASE CLICK THIS PIC.  Read the blue thank you note.

Old Kyoto was awesome.
This is supposedly the most beautiful street in Asia.
What do you think?

See ya Kyoto...next stop, Hiroshima.

No comments:

Post a Comment