Saturday, November 8, 2014

It's been a long time......

Yowza, I think this is the longest I’ve waited to post in the history of the blog!  Needless to say, a lot has happened since LAST APRIL!  Yikes.  Sorry for the long wait.  

First of all the summer was awesome, as always.  It was great to see friends and family.  Our friends Dave and Cheryl Boeve kindly allowed us to house-sit so we had our own place in Texas which was pretty great.  It was also nice to stay with Katie and Scott and my rents.  Thanks guys!  Oh, and we went to Paris on the way home from Delhi!  We learned that it’s not a good idea to bring a stroller into catacombs.  Fun fact!  Here are some photo highlights (Aubrey basically slept 70% of the summer)


See if you can find the Mona Lisa!  




I’m missing some pics from Joel and Morgan’s wedding but I’ll try to add them to another post if I remember/have time.  Isaac’s little bro, Joel married the amazing Morgan Hester this July and I couldn’t be happier to call her family!  Both Isaac and I were in the wedding and here’s photo proof:


When we got back to Delhi we pretty much hit the ground running.  We hired an awesome Nanny to watch Aubrey during the day.  Her name is Sangeetha and I have no pictures of her probably because I’m racist.  I kid!  I don’t know why I don’t have any pics of her but she’s real and she’s spectacular!  


As usual, work has been crazy busy all semester.  Isaac just got back from the Middle School Rafting trip in the foothills of the Himalayas and I got a glimpse of life as a single parent.  It’s not too bad when you’re kid can’t move.  :)  Aubrey has decided that she will not crawl but she loves to hold our hands and try to take some steps.  


I should probably include milestones in this post since I’ve missed the updates.
8 months: 1st word: Ball
She also says mama, "da", "ta", "fa" and "thhhhdkjahfiuafhaniejfnaliefhaljdfaisuldfhalirfal" I think she speaks German.....

also Aubrey has 6 teeth now!  She’s pretty advanced!  :)



Wow, now that I’ve actually shared info about Aubrey’s development, I feel like Rachel Kirchner!

Speaking of Rachel Kirchner, we also have had some time to travel this year and we recently took a trip to Hong Kong to visit our buddies, the Kirchners!  It was a grand old time and it was especially great to meet the newest addition to the Kirchner fam, Madeline!  We can’t wait to have more family vacays together!  We’ll force Aubrey and Maddie to be bffs.  Forced friends are the best!  I think most of my friends are forced friends.  There’s no other explanation.





And last week our annual Fall Fiesta took place and I was in charge this year!  It was a lot of work but it paid off.  Thousands of people came and I think most of them really enjoyed it.  Here’s some pics in the form of a google story!  It’s AWESOME!



Ok I think that’s all the main stuff that’s been going on.  I’m sure I’m leaving things out but let’s be honest, you don’t really have time to read this whole thing anyway.  Get back to work!

Love,

  The Indian Curreys

No comments:

Post a Comment