Thursday, November 19, 2009

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

In what has become a weekly occurrence, I present you with a fun little video that is absolutely not an exaggeration. Here is the scenario, and remember, although this is one isolated night, it could easily be any day of the week. I was laying in bed about to pass out when I hear a shriek from the class room.
"What's wrong?"
"The biggest cockroach I have ever seen is in the bathroom!"
At this point, I am thinking, 'It's only big because you never lived in Texas'.
"Isaac, come and kill it."
I ask if it is within distance of my reach. It's not, so being the good husband that I am , I tell Becky I am not going to be able to help her.

After some rumbling around, I hear a "Bam" followed almost simultaneously by "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

At this point I am awake and laughing and going for my camera. Like I said, there have been numerous occasions like this one and I have kicked myself in the past for not getting it on camera. I was not going to miss it this time.

Now I will leave the rest up to you. Watch and enjoy.




After I finished off the roach and got into bed, Becky said to me, "I didn't like it when you flung the roach at me." Through chuckling I said, "I have no regrets."
"What if it would have hit me?" she asked.
"Well, I guess it would be tough at first, but I guess I would have to move on and maybe even remarry in time."

She didn't like that and let me know that she knew it wouldn't kill her. Needless to say, I found this entire event VERY humorous. I hope you enjoy.

Also, did you notice the newest addition to the Currey family? It's Danni! We adopted her from a animal shelter here in Bangkok. She is awesome. Dog personality in the independent form of a cat. To Matt: think Boomer!


OK, Gig 'em Aggies.

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment