Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dunk This


Becky is the student council advisor this year and she has had a good time doing it. Earlier this year, the student council had a dunking booth fundraiser. So when Becky was the first to get in the chair, I made sure I was first in line with my baht (money) ready. I will say that I nailed it on the first throw...unfortunatly, the button was janky and didn't budge. Took me a few more HARD throws, but I finally got her! She was happy.  I didn't eat for a week after that, you know, because she is basically the only reason that I have food. Seriously, I think I ate popcorn all week. See the important lessons I am learning through marriage!

Love Us.



1 comment:

  1. How is your hair that long already? Didn't you just have that accidental mullet shaving?

    ReplyDelete