Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to School

Christmas break is over and we are heading back to school tomorrow. We had a good relaxing break but we are both ready to get back in to the swing of things. We have plenty of vacation pictures to put up soon, but I thought I would share what I found in our yard right under the window today. Apparantly the field (soy??) is full of cobra's and other snakes. I am going to assume the absolute worst here and confidently declare that this 4+ foot snake skin is indeed that of a cobra! Don't worry though, I have experience killing snakes and I look forward to the challenge of wreslting this sucker if he ever shows his face. Then I will eat it.

Hope everyones New Years resolutions are still in tack. Mine starts tomorrow: no TexAgs (a Texas A&M sports website) at work. I am hoping I can make it at least until Wednesday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment